Thursday, August 4, 2016

Cookieswirlc Toy Blind Bag


Cookieswirlc Random mystery toy blind bag with 12 surprise Num Noms

Hi Cookie fans and Cookie fan parents! I have a bunch of toys that I would love to share with you! I have put together a random blind bag filled with 30 toys (doubles or toys I don't use anymore), 12 of the toys are Num Noms from my Num Noms blind bag truck video. You can check it out here:


I would love to mail this special Mystery Num Noms/ Random toy (doubles) blind bag to a lucky cookie fan! You must be 18 or older to claim the prize. If winner is under 18 a parent must be the one to email me the address to mail the prize. Your youtube or instagram name is how winner will be announced in a Youtube video and on blog. I will pay all cost to ship Freebie toy blind bag to the lucky winner. Freebie ends 8/7/16 at 11:59 PM PT.