Thursday, May 5, 2016

USA Shopkins Blind Bag (Closed)

Freebie is Closed- winner has been contacted.

If you are a big cookie fan (and Shopkins fan) I would like to give you a free blind bag. I had some extra Shopkins Plush Hanger blind bags from one of my videos that I would like to share with you. 

I would love to send one blind bag to 1 lucky cookie fan who email the answer to this question: In the above Cookieswirlc video how many light blue paint pots does the set come with ? You have until 9:30 PM tonight  California time to email in the answer to ____ . I will pick 1 Cookie Fan at RANDOM to win the Freebie. I will pay all cost to ship the blind bag to you anywhere in the world as a thank you for being an awesome cookie fan.
*Please note, I have 2 blind bags to mail out to 2 fans. I have over 2 million cookie fans around the world but only 1 blind bag to mail out right now. I had the international time zone freebie earlier this morning. This is the USA time zone freebie for the second blind bag :)