Sunday, May 29, 2016

Shopkins Swapkins Party Fun

I had a blast at the Shopkins Swapkins 2016 Party. It was on Saturday at Toys R Us, you could trade your Shopkins with other fans and pick up an exclusive Season 5 12 pack with a gold Kooky Cookie inside! It was wonderful meeting awesome cookie fans, cookie parents and other Shopkins collectors. You got a free Shopkins trading tray and a free Twozies blind bag also! I can't wait until next years!

I brought a bag with Apple Blossom filled with Shopkins to trade and free Shopkins plushies to give out.

Inside had a mix of seasons + the candy jar exclusives and I added in the jumbo Shopkins for some fun!

I filled up 2 trading trays with Shopkins. I traded a few but mostly gave Shopkins away for free (because cookie fans are the best!) You can see the Twozies blind bag in the tray too. I can't wait to open, video coming soon!

Here is the video of the Gold Kooky Cookie unboxing. I got to open one up early as Moose toys was kind enough to send me a pack before the event: