Saturday, April 9, 2016

Todays About Luck For Free Ducks (Closed)

Update: Winner has been contacted, freebie is now closed. Check back soon for more free gifts from Cookie.

This mom and baby duck set would like to come live with you. I would love to give this brand new set to 1 lucky cookie fan.

These are some of my favorite Little Live Pets so far. They are super cute and they really sing to each other. You can watch the review video of them here:

I would love to send this set to a lucky cookie fan who is the first to email the answer to this question: In the above Cookieswirlc video did the pink duck lay a foam egg or a chocolate egg? The first cookie fan to email  he question right will win the freebie, fanclub@cookieswirlc.com . If under 18 years of age you must have a parent email me the answer! I will pay all cost to have ducks shipped to you anywhere in the world as a thank you for being an awesome cookie fan.