Monday, August 8, 2016

Cookieswirlc Random Toy Blind Bag Winner

Hi Cookie fans! Ok so the randomly picked winner for the random toy blind bag is..... tjtaterbug! Please claim prize by emailing me at fanclub@cookieswirlc.com within 2 days so I can get the blind bag mailed out to you. Again if you are under 18 a parent must email me the address. 
Thank you to all the cookie fans who entered. I had over 1,700 cookie fans enter in to win but I could only have 1 winner. But not to worry, I have lots of fun toys to share with you. 
Here is the next freebie: The Barbie Airbrush Designer!



You can watch the review video of the freebie set above.
You must be 18 or older to claim the prize. If winner is under 18 a parent must be the one to email me the address to mail the prize. Your Youtube or Instagram name is how winner will be announced in a Youtube video and on blog. I will pay all cost to ship Freebie Barbie Airbrush Designer to the lucky winner. Freebie ends 8/16/16 at 11:59 PM PT.